Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Woo Hoo, I did it!

I downloaded Hello so I can start posting pictures to my blog and it was quite easy!!! So I'm about to bombard you with several photos. I took pictures of all my homework for my knitting class as well as some pictures of the cards I made this weekend.

My tooth is still giving me trouble. I took the tylenol codeine last night and at first it kind of pepped me up. Ask hubby. I was quite the chatterbox. I wanted to discuss EVERYTHING. I'm not sure if it was because the meds pepped me up or if it was because I could actually speak without being in excruciating pain. The pain was still there, but it was much diminished. This morning I woke up and jumped out of bed. For about 10 seconds I thought I was pain free, when all of the sudden the tooth woke up as well. It was a nice 10 seconds..... I woke Joshua up and then begged hubby to take him to seminary so I could crawl back in bed and die. I feel like such a whiner. I'm generally good about pain, but I think that 5 days of solid pain has just about tapped my internal strength. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Knitting: I'm experimenting with some of the yarns in my stash to see if I have anything I can use for the Hello Kitty Handbag I'm doing in the Hello Kitty Knitalong. I'm not famliar with some of the terms used in the pattern. I've never heard of DK weight yarn and I don't have size 4 needles... I'm such a newbie.

Well I'm off to post the rest of my pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely fabulous site. You make such beautiful crafts! My goodness, I had no idea other than the Xmas card from last year! Keep up the good work!
Oh - it was wonderful seeing your face for the first time...
Always,
Shannon