Monday, February 21, 2005

It's Raining, it's Pouring

We fall asleep to the sound of rain, we wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of rain, when we wake up - rain, all day we look out the window and what do we see??? Rain... Ok, so maybe I should be sick of it by now, but I still love it.

The latest statistic that is being aired on all the radio and news is that we have gotten more rain than Seattle so far this year. Lake Hodges, which was way below normal, is getting ready to flow over the dam. The hills are the greenest that I have ever seen them. So does this mean that the drought is over?
... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had not seen you at DD lately so thought I would drop by and make sure the rain in So Cal had not washed you away. Nice pic of the rainbow, and congrats on the Valentine's ring. My lady and I are the same, we only give cards for Valentines but give gifts for no reason throughout the year. Have a wonderful day and remember to share a smile where needed.
Justaman