Monday, February 28, 2005

The Land of a Thousand Rainbows

Rainbows used to be an unusual occurance around here, but lately we've had daily sightings. What's unusual about this rainbow is that it wasn't raining when I took it. Not only wasn't it raining, but it hadn't rained all day long, yet here was this little stretch of a rainbow reaching down from the clouds.

I'm actually amazed that this picture came out as well as it did. I literally grabbed the camera, pointed it in the general direction and took the picture while driving down the freeway. Luckily I was slowing down to get off on my exit. I'm sure that if you're not supposed to drive and talk on cell phones...you're probably not supposed to drive and take pictures.... I hope nobody saw me! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
molly said...

That picture is beautiful!