Monday, March 28, 2005

Hello Kitty Backpack is done.

Posted by Hello


Happy Birthday to Jane!! I finished up her backpack yesterday and I can hardly wait to give it to her tonight. Most of it has been done for a long time, but I misplaced the pattern for a few days and had a little bit of a panic. It's amazing what you can find when you eh hem... clean house. It was on my stamp table under a bunch of papers...sheesh....

Backpack was crocheted with pink cotton tots and white peaches n cream. Inside is lined with...Hello Kitty material of course. LOL

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is absolutely adorable! Makes me wish my daughter was young again.

Ro said...

Oh!!!!!!
I'm in love, that is precious, you are such a good friend to make that for her :)

hugs
Ro

doreen said...

I agree, this is so cute, when I see little things like this it makes me wish I had a little girl!