Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Base Pages

Posted by Hello

Our theme for our unit swap tomorrow is base pages.... Base pages come in 12x12, 9x9 and 6x6. They are monochromatic and are pre-printed with places to put your photos, etc. Our mission was to decorate a set of 6x6 base pages so that we could swap them with each other at our meeting..

Personally... I've never used the base pages before. I wasn't quite sure what to do with them.... I spent the weekend creating a board for convention using our Lovely Leaves paper packet and I'm obsessed with it... so I grabbed a piece of 12x12 and had fun decorating the base pages with it.

Sorry the pictures aren't so good. Hubby got a new fancy schmancy camera for his birthday and I don't know how to use it yet.... Once I figure it out I expect my pictures will be beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stamp Til Dawn, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited stamp
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.