Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sweater Progress

Posted by Hello


Just thought I should show a picture of the progress on my toddler sweater....lest you all think I've stopped knitting completely. I missed the class where we checked our guage and my sweater is coming out much bigger than everyone else's. Which means I've had to make some adjustments along the way....

My sleeves are not done. The directions said to knit them to 5.5 inches... however I quickly figured out that my sweater might look a bit funny if my sleeves were that short. So I knitted them up to where I wanted them to end and put stitch holders in. I plan to see how the length is in proportion to the sweater.

And my latest worry is the colors... Right now the off white is bugging me. I'm hoping I like it more as I go along....

ahhh...the woes of a beginning knitter.....

No comments: