Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Catalog Crazy

One week from today we'll have our new catalog!!! I've been a consultant for 10 years and this is the first year that the company has not told us how much the catalogs will be. We will not know how much they cost until the day it is unveiled at convention. Such secrecy invites speculation...

What are they doing to the catalog???

Is it going online?

Are they redesigning it?

Is it changing sizes?

I've dreamed up several scenarios in my mind.... each of them somehow incorporates our bi-monthly mailing of Expressions... Our last Expressions covered three months, where normally it only covers two months.... things that make you go hmmmmm........ I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think Expressions holds the clue.... They are really successful. It allows us to constantly introduce new product.... How can we capitalize on that????

So... since I'm bored... and can hardly wait until I have that catalog in my hands in one short week.... Why don't you tell me what you think they're doing to our catalog?? Let's dream big... and see how close we get to the truth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stamp Til Dawn! Thanks for the great information on Catalog Crazy.

If you have time check out my clickbank page. It is a huge list of thousands of different and interesting things for sale online!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stamp Til Dawn! Thanks for the great information on Catalog Crazy.

If you have time check out my list page. It is a huge list of thousands of different and interesting things for sale online!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stamp Til Dawn, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited rubber stamp
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.