Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Short and quick

Eeek. I leave for convention in 25 days. How did the time fly by so fast. I'm finding it harder and harder to blog much as we get closer to the big day. All my creative time has been spent working on my boards and playing with new product.....in other words..... it's all top secret.

I have two boards almost completely done and three to go. The board I'm just finishing up right now is absolutely beautiful and different than anything I've ever done before. I've created some gorgeous wedding p*aper bag books. I played with the foil and cord and brads and fibers and...... they are gorgeous. I still have to do the board with my new set. I'm really excited about what I received but I'm afraid to start.... I'm worried I'll come up with a better idea as soon as I finish it. LOL. So for now I'm just sketching and dreaming up ideas for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Miss reading you at DD, glad to hear all is well. have a great week and remember to do random acts of kindness whenever possible

Anonymous said...

Hi Stamp Til Dawn, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at rubber
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.