Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January Sketch


One of the fun new things I've added to my monthly crops/workshops this year is a new emphasis on card-making.

Last year I started my "Cherish" workshops based on the Close To My Heart book, Cherish. We started at the beginning of the book and each month we focus on a different technique/layout. It has been so much fun! It's amazing how different each layout is, just based on using different papers.

Well I decided to apply that same concept to cards. Each month I'm choosing a new card design and showing several samples... using different papers. The best thing is that the scrapbookers can use up their extra pieces from their layouts to make a few cards too!

We're starting out with a quick and simple sketch for January...to get the ball rolling....

No comments: