Monday, April 23, 2007

Let's Get Together


I am so excited!! Several years ago, when I first set up my stamp room, I went with a red theme. At the time our logo was a red hand print and red seemed to go with the name "Close To My Heart." Since then I've watched my friend Bren work on her shabby chic stamp room. She's been having fun with pink, white and black and it looks absolutely adorable. The cuter her room got, the more I knew I needed to do an update on my room.

I started to purchase items for the makeover. My colors? Buttercup and Garden Green. I just couldn't decide what to do with all of my red stuff. Should I re-paint it. What color? Buttercup or Garden Green? The whole time I kept wishing that Close To My Heart would come up with a paper pack to inspire me, like the More to Adore inspired Bren.

I have been playing with the Let's Get Together paper pack since regionals in February. I have been lovin it! Every time I have a project to do, I find myself grabbing that paper pack. It wasn't until I put together this rolodex this weekend that I realized the answer had been before my eyes for almost two months!!!! What colors are in that pack? Cranberry, Buttercup and Garden Green!!! Now I am a woman obsessed. I have been dreaming about all the things I want to do. I've already ordered a couple more paper packs and now all I need is some time.... to actually play and decorate.

Stay tuned for updates on my adorable room!! And how perfect is the title "Let's Get Together." My room is my favorite place to get together with my stamping friends and customers....

Now if only I didn't have to work for a living. I could be at home....decorating.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: