Friday, May 11, 2007

Silverware Caddy - 1st Attempt


I totally forgot to post the picture of why my first attempt didn't work out so well. It was a blonde moment. For some reason I thought that I could tape a piece of cardstock and it would work.

We've got a partial collapse going on here and this angle shows how the silverware can escape through the bottom AND the sides. In my defense, my little error in judgement was minor... imagine how many people saw and approved the original design before it went to manufacturing.

I have an idea of the next step I'm going to try, but I would love to hear your ideas. I'll mail a hand stamped goodie to the best idea I receive.

To leave a comment and your ideas, click below. (See I'm still begging for comments. I love all the emails I got yesterday, but did you know you can comment right here, right now?)

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

What about a folded napkin just laying on the bottom? A thinner one so it isn't so bulky. It may provide enough of a "cushion" so the forks and things don't scoot around as much to slip out the sides. Just a thought! Love your website!
Hugs,
Bridgett