Thursday, June 28, 2007

7 Things about me.

I haven't had much time to stamp this week. I've been trying to get more exercise and Josh and I have been trying to work out our new schedule, now that he's a working man. I'm sure we'll settle into the routine soon.

But since I've been "tagged," I better get hoppin! If you're reading this and have been tagged yet... consider yourself tagged. Share your 7 random things about yourself in your blog and then leave me a comment so I can come check it out.

7 things about me... this is hard. I'm pretty much an open book and I tell everyone weird stuff about me all the time...but I'll try....

1.) I love ice! I think all drinks should come with ice. And crushed ice is even better! No room temperature water for me; the colder the better.

2.) I'm a navy brat, but we never moved out of Southern California. Somehow Dad worked it out so that he was always stationed here.

3.) I love the outdoors! The sound of the ocean, smell of pine trees, rustle of the wind, sound of the birds, gorgeous views...all make me happy and at peace and feel closer to God.

4.) I'm a numbers gal. I have never really had an "interest" in accounting or math, but numbers just seem to haunt me. I remember them. Seriously... you could ask me for the phone number of most of my friends and I can tell you. I can probably tell you their home number and their cell number.. and all my bank account numbers, all the ss#'s for everyone in our family... it goes on and on. Josh thinks it's hiliarious! I tell him not to tell me a number out loud because I don't want to remember it... so he'll repeat it a few times... He just added his bank account number to my repetoire. Who needs a pda when he has his mom?

5) I love public speaking. Put me in front of a crowd and I'm ready to go. Talk to me one on one before I know you very well... and I'm shy and uncomfortable.

6) I hate tomatoes and love salsa, ketchup and all things tomato sauce.

7) I love alternative rock. I'm horrible about remembering the names of the bands, but kids love it when I drive because we can listen to "their" music.

No comments: