Friday, September 28, 2007

Biggest Loser Friday - Week 4

Just call me "turtle." I'm losing this weight, but it's very, very slowly. I was down .4 this week. In all honesty, I did not give it 100% effort. I haven't been writing everything down and far more of my points were spent on low nutrition foods. I waited until weigh-in day to start eating more fruits and veggies. Good news is that I was actually craving some fresh food and I didn't spend the week eating candy and ice cream.... oh wait... I did sneak a few m&m bingo markers......

Last night Josh helped me move the recumbent bike from the back of the porch. Poor bike was covered in dust. I'm sure it was feeling very neglected. I've kind of ignored it ever since I discovered the elliptical. My sore feet and my crazy schedule (no time for the gym) have forced me to return to the bike.

I intended to dust it off and bring it back in the house. I figured I'd ride while watching tv. But the weather was so nice last night that I decided to leave it on the porch and ride out there. It was wonderful. I did a quick 15 minutes and when I was done I felt good and I had no new aches and pains. I may be able to start increasing my workouts after all!

And lest you think I only talk to the animals while walking in the morning, I made a new friend while I was out there. A beautiful white cat just had to come see what I was up to. He came up and let me pet him and then proceeded to watch me while I rode. Hmmmm....who sent the spy?

No comments: