Friday, September 07, 2007

Biggest Loser Friday

Now that I decided to do Biggest Loser Fridays, I'm contemplating making up special categories forthe rest of the week too. If posting my weight loss progress each week will keep me accountable, then maybe I should have "show and tell Monday" for all of my completed weekend projects. Hmmm..... Tuesday Tips....Wednesday Whines...haha... just kidding.

Ok, on to Biggest Loser Friday.....

Pounds Lost - 14.6 (dang, I knew I would be close to 15) 1.4 pounds this week

Workouts:
Saturday - 30 min. Elliptical, Steam Room
Sunday - Swimming
Monday - Walk around Lake with Laura
Tuesday - 40 minute walk
Wednesday - 40 minute walk
Thursday - YBB (Yoga Booty Ballet) 15 min. - ran out of time

Last night when I called hubby with my current weight loss he said "well, I'm planning to go for a walk as soon as it gets two degrees cooler." Apparently he's feeling a bit competitive. Bring it on honey! I'm planning to be down 20 pounds by the time you get home.

No comments: