Wednesday, July 02, 2008

3 Months = a Century


Yep, that's how long it took me. Three whole months to ride 100 miles (100.55) on my bike. In the interest of full disclosure, I probably rode more like 125 miles, but there were a few times when the odometer wasn't working, or I forgot to turn in on. (duh) I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, so hopefully the next 100 miles will go by much quicker.

Yesterday Jane, Brenda, Candace and I rode around Lake Murray. We ended up being in two groups. I'll give you a few details and you try to see which group I was in. Leave your guesses in the comments.

Group #1
A little quicker than group 2
One member had a cute little bell that they rang as they passed people.
Both members wore helmets.
Both members called group 2 cheaters

Group #2
A little slower than group 1
One member wore a helmet.
One member was a bit mischievious and found an "alternate" route.
Both members took the little detour on the last lap so they could be in front of group 2.

Both groups laughed hysterically at antics of group 2

So... do you think I was quicker or was I a cheater?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you had the cute little bell in group 1.

Justaman from DD

Anonymous said...

A cheater, but wore the helmet.