Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whew...Famous for a day....

Ok, so a couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would mind being interviewed about my bike commute for an article they were doing about the college. Hmmm... I love cycling. I think everyone should cycle. Ummm....ok...

Only after I said yes, did I worry about how the article would come out or what I would look like. The great thing about being someone who worries is that reality rarely lives up to the craziness you dreamed up in your head. The article turned out great, so now I'm ready to share it with the world.

Enjoy!

Parking at Grossmont College is testing students, neighbors

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

Jaime Lyerly said...

The picture is even better in color! You did a great job in the interview. Go Dawn!

Unknown said...

That was a great article and I loved your quote!