Friday, April 17, 2009

Bunny Thank You

I think I'll make this short and sweet tonight. It's getting late. I had a fun time with my Friday night scrapbook club and I have an all-day crop tomorrow. Busy, busy...but fun, fun, fun....

I have a couple of surprises for my Saturday group. One surprise is a shocking bit of organization. I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle it... but I already know what scrapbook pages I'm doing for the next four months...AND... I printed the flyers out already. Scary, I know.



I made these cute bunny cards a while ago, but I had to wait to post them until I gave them to one of my blog readers. I didn't want to give her a sneak peek.

Supplies:
The sentiment is from a previous stamp of the month
B1324 Bunny Love
x7108 Daydream Level 2 paper pack
(I added some black paper that is not in the paper pack.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: