Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Creations 3-Ring Binder Workshop





Our project at this month's workshop was a fun album featuring the My Creations 3-Ring Binder. I made two different kits; Animal Cookies and Moon Doggie. Kits included the binder, pre-cut paper, an assortment of accessories and a color handout with pictures of my sample.

Here are the covers of a couple of the finished albums. They went together so quickly that a couple of people couldn't resist making one of each.

Kits to go - I ended up selling all of my kits, but I would be happy to make more. Please email me if you would like your own kit for $15 plus shipping. (or you can pick it up if you're local)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job ... I have to say that I love visiting your blog. Thank you for sharing your creativity!