Thursday, December 31, 2009

January SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

The True Friends Stamp Set features four fun frames, 3 brackets and four sayings!! They are perfect for jounaling spots on scrapbook pages, but check out these ideas too....

Here's a quick and easy card. I used one of the frames for my sentiment. The paper is from a new paper pack called Caboodle. FYI - I'm kind of obsessed with this paper pack and I have a lot of fun things to share!!
Add a quick little label on a box with a gift for a friend.....
and my personal favorite for this time of year....organizing!! Look what great labels they make!!!

Now hop on over to Melissa Burch's blog to see what she came up with!

18 comments:

Maricar said...

Thanks for posting to keep the hop going. :) I will be back to see what art work you post. Can't wait ...

Lori Miller said...

Great idea to use the label stamps as -- well -- labels! lol! Very nice work!

Melissa Laverty said...

love the labels.

Debra said...

Love the organization tip! Will have to keep that in mind if I ever get organized.

Haley D. said...

Very cute projects! I definitely need to get better organized, and this way it can be pretty too. Wishing you the best in 2010!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love that first card, and the label.

Wendy K. said...

Cute card and great labeling idea!

Laurie said...

I love all the great uses you have for this set!

Anonymous said...

Far out about using the labels as tags/labels!! Love them all!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Love the B-day card, nice choice of colors/papers.

Melissa said...

Great idea for labels! Love your ideas!!

Terrie Dodd said...

I have the shelves, have the things that need to be organized, not off to make these beautiful labels!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Kathleen said...

I love what you did with the SOTM and the labels!

Nalazoo said...

I love the idea of using this for labels! Now...where is that sticker paper?

Cindy said...

Love the labels used for your organization....gonna have to snag that idea! :o)

Carla said...

Cute projects! Love the label!!

Jena said...

Fun projects - TFS!