Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Woo Hoo!  It's blog hop time again and I have a fun surprise for you!!! (If you came here from Terrie's Blog, you're on the right path.)

If you've been following my blog lately you'll know that I have been working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence book.  Well today I'm showing the first card workshop in the book and I used the Feburary Stamp of the Month on all of the cards!
The card workshop consists of 12 cards (two each of six designs) so I have SIX different cards to share with you!!


When I was creating the cards, I felt like the plain background was just a little too plain for me...so I whipped out my spot on backgrounds set and played around.  I love how the polka dot backgound ties right in with the polka dots on the cakes!  Too Fun.

Supplies Used:
Paper - Topstitch Paper Back
Inks and Markers - Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Grey Flannel and Chocolate
Embellishments - Chocolate Ribbon Rounds and Pastel Edge Anchors
Stamp Set - Spot On Backgrounds

Next up on the hop is Brae.  Head on over and see what she came up with!

15 comments:

Lori Miller said...

You made some lovely cards!

Nalazoo said...

Wow - that Spot On background set really makes the images pop! I really like the last card - the Chocolate really stands out.

Very nice - this would make a lovely workshop!

Dawn said...

What a nice selection of pretty cards!

Melissa Laverty said...

gotta love those wishes workshops!!! great work! And the backgrounds really do make a difference!
fancymelissa.blogspot.com

Krista Ritskes said...

I love your cards! The polka dots are perfect and your embellishing is "spot on".

Lori said...

All your cards are amazing using the topstitch...this paper pack really does make things pop.

Carla said...

Wow! Great job! YOu've been busy!
They are all so pretty!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Haley D. said...

What a beautiful set of cards!

Lori said...

great group of cards!

Debra said...

Great cards!

Terrie Dodd said...

I'm loving your "trip" through wishes! I've been watching. Love the cards you did with "Piece of Cake", very fun!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

great cards

Melissa said...

This is a perfect set for Topstitch. Your cards are beautiful!