Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wishes #7 Name Plate

I'm working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence Program. One pattern at a time, in order...and today we're on pattern number 7. To see all the other Wishes posts simply click on the word Wishes Project in the sidebar under labels. Ready to purchase your own copy and play along? Email me to place your order or visit my website and order online.

I'm getting ready to feature the Topstitch Paper Pack and Workshop on the Go at my next workshop so the next few cards will be using the papers I had leftover in my kit after completing the layout and cards featured in the workshop.  I had to add some cardstock for card bases, but all of the patterned paper is from the kit and let me tell you.... I made a ton of cards and four more scrapbook pages!!!

Nameplate is a 3x6 card.  I love the 3x6 cards because they fit in the small bill size envelopes.  It's kind of fun to send something other than the traditional 4.25 x 5.5 card.


Paper - Topstitch
Inks - Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Vineyard Berry and Chocolate for the sponging
Stamp Set - A1103 A Love

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

This one turned out really cute!

I too used the Topstitch papers and Nameplate pattern, but with the A Paisley stamp set. You can see it here if you're interested:
http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/01/paisley-3x6-card.html