Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wishes Project #8 and #9

I'm working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence Program. One pattern at a time, in order...and today we're on pattern numbers 8 and 9. To see all the other Wishes posts simply click on the Wishes Project in the sidebar under labels. Ready to purchase your own copy and play along? Email me to place your order or visit my website and order online.

Bonus - I'm featuring two cards today.  Partly because they are small - 3x3 and partly because.....part of the deal was to do the cards in order and I have a super cool surprise ready to go for the Stamp of the Month blog hop scheduled for February 1st.... so I had to step things up a bit and get these all posted.  I've got to follow my own rules you know. :-P

Pattern #8 - Middle Ground



Pattern #9 - Layered Look

Products Used:

  • Paper - Topstitch

  • Inks - Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue and Chocolate

  • Stamp Set: A1103 A Love

No comments: