Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scrapbooking! You Rock Sneak Peek!

Woo Hoo!  We had a four day weekend and hubby is home, but I still snuck in some scrapbooking time!!  I have been soooo bad lately.  I keep making sample layouts for my crops, but I haven't been putting pictures on.  One of my goals is to be better about that...

And soooo...here's a sneak peek at one of the extra layouts I designed using the You Rock paper pack.  I used the WOTG on the go kit and already created the layout and cards featured in the instructions.  Then I took my leftover pieces to make this layout.  (I had to add two pieces of Indian Corn Blue cardstock to do this layout.)

This layout is using the Diaglogue pattern in the Imagine book.  If you look at the two pictures at the bottom left of this layout....see the torn paper... in the book, that was at the top of the photo.  I just flipped it over so it was on the botttom of my photo so it would look like snow topped mountains....

Posted by Picasa


Spot by letter A is not really there...it's from my camera :-( 

Supply List:
You Rock WOTG kit (paper and stamps)
Ink: Goldrush and Outdoor Denim
Buttons: My Accents garden green (retired)
Font: Plantin Schoolbook (Cricut)





2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute! Love that paper set.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Neat layout! This is what I'm beginning to love about You Rock - it is so versatile! It can be bold, it can be funky, it can be outdoorsy, it's way-cool! Your layout has lots of great details and really lets the story be told!
Great work!!