Friday, March 26, 2010

Wishes #13 Circle Collection


This card is just one of the many reasons I am sooo glad that I am doing this project.  I can't tell you how many times I have skipped over this design because I just wasn't inspired by the sample pictured in the book.  It just wasn't my thing.... But since I'm on a "mission" I had to do it and I'm actually pretty happy with the results.

Update: Thankful Thursdays.. Ooops... I've missed two in a row.  Bad Blogger!!  I'm having "blogging" issues...namely... I keep losing my stinkin media cards. LOL.  I don't know what the problem is.  I find one and then lose the other.  Of course whichever one is in my possession is never the one that has the pictures I need.  My goal is to locate both cards (camera and video camera) this weekend and get all the stuff I have photographed and video'd uploaded so I can get back on track.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I agree about the card...didn't like it until you played around with it...then it was so cute! I think it was the paper you used.

Haley D. said...

Your card is really cool! Now I'm inspired to try this pattern too. I wonder if it would be cute with Easter eggs instead of circles?