Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CTMH Splendor WOTG


Woo Hoo... Look who's been scrapbooking...with pictures even!!  I've been creating the samples for the Splendor Workshop on the Go and I am loving this paper pack and stamp set!!!!!!  I even pulled out some old pictures of my "baby boy" and scrapbooked them.  How about that!!  Kind of impressive if you ask me. LOL.


Here's a sample of the additional layout that is featured in the Workshop on the Go flyer.  You can see Close To My Heart's version on my website here. Shh... I like mine better. I swapped the flower paper with the green paper and used the adorable striped paper that comes in the kit instead of stamping the flower border.  Lovin it!!  It's so easy to personalize and adapt the layouts to suit your own creative eye!

And check out this great picture I took on our bike ride Monday... I'm trying to learn how to ride and take pictures at the same time.  I love this picture of Su and Candace!!



It was my first day back on my bike after my brutal cold!  I felt surprisingly good and cranked out two laps.  I seriously thought about doing a third one but there wasn't enough time...maybe I can do three today!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Love your LO!

budletsmom said...

I was just looking the one for the workshop and thought this doesn't look like yours had to come back and sure enough I like yours better. I really like the paper pack just not what they did with it.