Saturday, July 24, 2010

All the Scrappin Ladies...

Had a great meeting with my team last night.  I shared all the bundles of product I earned by teaching at convention, we talked about all the cool things that are coming soon, chatted, ate, created and had fun!

Soooo...I'm a closet dancer...LOL.. Love to dance.  Grew up taking tap, ballet, jazz.  Cheered in high school...  I routinely dance around my house and am addicted to So You Think You Can Dance.  Love it!!

Imagine my excitement when there was a little dancing at the CTMH convention!  First we were treated to the adorable dance in the youtube video below - All the Scrappin Ladies..  And then they set-up the wii at the end of banquet and we played Just Dance.  Too fun!!  I made a fool of myself and loved every minute of it.  It was fun to see a whole room of women doing the dances I routinely do in my living room.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Toooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :)