Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wishes Project - It's Back!!

 

I bet you thought I forgot about the dear old Wishes Project.... I didn't really forget, I just got unorganized!!  If you've been following closely, you might notice that I skipped a few....ooops... I'm pretty sure I actually made all of the cards.  Some of them might have been on my convention boards.  I know I sent one to corp when I applied to teach...  I plan to go through my photos and figure it all out soon, but in the mean time I need to start getting them posted!!

So without further ado.. here is Number 22 Simple Expression and Number 23Three In A Row.

Supplies used:
  • Splendor Paper Pack
  • C1407 Hot Diggity Stamp Set
  • Topiary and Spring Iris Ink

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Everyone! I just clicked on the card pic by mistake and got to see a big size pic! Try it!
Dawn I have to say I've been wondering about this project but figured I wouldn't ask since I bailed on the challenge several months ago!

Eloise said...

Oh, what beautiful cards. I totally thought I had an original idea with my blog. I guess not lol. Its bound to happen with Julie and Julia. If it is OK with you I would love to put a link from my site to yours. I can`t wait to see what you create next.