Friday, September 10, 2010

Ustream, I stream...we all stream....

oo Hoo!  After hours and hours of trying to figure it all out, I finally created my first ustream broadcasts.  It's actually a pretty easy process, we just had extenuating circumstances... like... my laptop is too slow and then I couldn't figure out how to override Joshua's internal webcam so that we could use the external one I bought.

But you don't really want to know all that boring stuff.  Here are the two videos I created. 

If you're coming to the Hooligans workshop tomorrow, please watch the first video.  It gives you some tips and tricks you can use.

(Ok, so I just watched the video... little did I know that I hit the cord to the camera, moved it... and you get to see the top of my head a couple of times....  Dang, I hadn't blow dried my hair yet so I look even more bald. LOL.  Oh well.... Hope you love me anyway....)

What else would you like me to make a video of?



2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Dawn - you did a great job with both of your videos! Shared some really nice tips. And I've joined 'your crowd' on ustream. :)

Karen said...

Loved the videos! Can't wait for more!