Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags


Ok folks this is just the beginning of paper bag fun!!! I bought a whole case of these cute little bags and I have oodles and oodles of ideas swimming around in my head! I can't wait to share them with you. I'm sure a few of the projects at our Santa's Workshop will feature them!

Tips and Techniques
Stamp up a hole page of these cute little monsters from the Party Animal set. Put the stamped images (I like to cut them into squares so I'm working with one image at a time), a pair of micro tip scissors and colored pencils in a zip-top bag. Clip the bag to a clipboard and you're ready to go. Grab the little kit and color while you're watching tv, during your lunch at work or while you're waiting for kids at soccer practice. Before you know it you'll have a whole little stash of these monsters ready to go.

I put together about 20 bags in less than a half hour. I cut the tags on my cricut, sponged the edges, added a spider web and a scrap piece of patterned paper and boom they were done!!

I'm thinking a little box of these goodies might be headed to the dispatch team at hubby's work.

Close To My Heart Supplies Used:
D1437 Party Animal
D1439 Spook Alley (spider web and saying)
X7129B Hooligans Paper Pack
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Very Cute!

waiseone said...

Very cute - where did you buy the bags.

bren said...

I'm likin these-very fun-can I buy some from you??? or?