Monday, January 10, 2011

January Wall Hanging

Hi there everyone!  I finally un-earthed my stamp room and finished up the January Wall Hanging.  Woo Hoo! 

My good friend Jennifer came over to create hers and to help me fine tune the design.  We couldn't decide whether to mount it on Pacific Cardstock or Sky Cardstock.  Here's pictures of both... we ended up deciding on Sky.  It just makes it "Pop" when it's in the frame, but both look beautiful.

(Please note.. our items aren't glued down in the pictures...we were still deciding what color... so pretend that everything is perfectly placed. LOL)


(This is mounted on Sky)

(This is mounted on Pacifica)

Want to make your own?  Please email me or leave me a comment so I can reserve a kit for you.  Kit's are $5 each and will be available at the crop on Saturday.  I can also ship these if you can't make it to the crop.  Contact me for details.

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

What a pretty wall hanging!