Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Got Scraps?


Once I was done cutting paper for last month's projects, I was left with a ton of little strips of paper, so I had to find something to do with all those little pieces and now I am obsessed!

Here's a little sampling of what I started out with.  I ended up cutting them into 1.25 x 1.25 inch squares.



I started out making the card at the top of the post, but I had a "million" little squares so I had to find something that used a few more than 4 per card... so I started making some "faux tile" cards.  I kept making them and making them and my stack of scraps didn't seem to get any smaller... so I decided to whip up some kits for a craft show I'm doing in a few weeks...  I changed the design on those a bit to be more make and take friendly...


5 comments:

Patty said...

I love these scrap cards!

Haley D. said...

Cute cards & great ideas!

Ann said...

What a great idea. I know what im doing tonight

Gail Vought said...

I love these...thanks for the great idea with scraps. And you know I save all scraps.

Jayma Malme said...

I love this idea! I save all my scraps & love coming up with ways to use them. Thanks for the inspiration :)