Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Craft Time with Aunt Cindy



My Aunt and Uncle went on a Grand Adventure and took a road trip to visit the family.  They visited the Nydams in Bozeman, Mom and My brother (and family) in Prescott, the Merrills in Yucca Valley, the Heufts (me!) in San Diego and Marilyn and Nikki in Placerville.  Whew... what a fun trip!

We had so much fun while they were here.  We went hiking at Mission Trails, Cindy and I took several walks, Mike and Josh went ocean fishing and supplied two yummy dinners, and of course Cindy and I found some time to hang out in the craft room.  It was so fun stamping with Cindy.  We both got a lot done.  Cindy poked around, looked at a catalogs for inspiration and then just whipped up some great cards!

I loved both of these so much, I had to post them.  The bottom one is similar to one in the Wishes book and the top one was inspired by a card I received in a swap. Too bad Cindy doesn't live closer...we are so productive when we hang out together.

No comments: