Sunday, July 31, 2011

August 2011 SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the August SOTM blog hop!!  If you came here from Vickie's Blog you're right on track...

I love this stamp set so much that I had my samples done for over a week... I was just dying to share them!

First I had to break out the Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge and create a fun door hanger.
 
While I had it out.. I had to cut a fun label to stamp my saying on....

And then, my wicked card needed a little tab on it...


I hope you'll add this fun set to your collection.  It's sure to help you plan a Wicked Halloween!!


Let's see what wickedly delicious things Georgia has in store for us!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling projects... I really like your cat and the best foot forward card is fantastic! Tfs

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Cute projects and great use of the Cricut images!

Cindy said...

These are super duper cute!! I can't wait for my cartridge.

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice projects! Love the row of 'legs' :)

Patty said...

Love the Best Foot Forward card!

Jen Rubio said...

LOTS of adorable-ness here! Very creative work Dawn!! It's all so great and too hard to pick which is my favorite!

Unknown said...

I just love your card with all the legs on it, so fun!

Unknown said...

These are all so cute! I love the legs. Very creative!

Amy said...

I also love the row of legs - so cute!

Melinda Everitt said...

Adorable projects! You did a great job! Love the door hanger!

Krista Ritskes said...

So cute! The second one is my favourite.

Haley D. said...

WICKED-ly cute projects!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Great projects.

Katy said...

How CUTE is that "leg card"...LOVE IT!

Terrie Dodd said...

Love all three of your items, I see why you couldn't wait! So happy to have the door hanger available on the Cartridge and LOVE the "Best foot forward" card!

Peggy Lee said...

Great artwork, the best foot forward card is such a hoot!!!!

Peggy Lee
(Creative Scraps)

Karen said...

As always, great artwork! Love the Best Foot Forward card...I plan to stamp lift that idea!!

Kathleen said...

Very cute projects. My favorite is the little door knob treat holder because I just love little containers! I also love how classy the organza ribbon looks!!