Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tinkerbell Half Marathon

I must be half mad because I signed up for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.... Running is not my thing. LOL.  At this point, I'm just hoping I can walk it.

But since I'm never one to suffer alone....I have been busy telling everyone how amazingly fun it's going to be.  So far my Mom and I have signed up, two of my aunts are thinking about it (maybe they already signed up???) and three of my coworkers are planning to do it. 

Just to keep them focused on the plan (and make sure no one chickens out....) I brought some little goodies to work today.  (That, and I'm obsessed with Disney since I leave for convention in a little more than 24 hours!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!)

I put some sport beans, gatorade mix and a granola bar in the cups.  Just a little something to help them while they are training.....


And here's a little goofyness from camp....  We played minute to win it games.  Our girls took my camera and then decided that Tanya and I needed to participate.  Since we're such good sports.... we let them take some crazy pictures of us, while we tried to move a cookie from our foreheads to our mouths without using our hands.




No comments: