Monday, August 15, 2011

Combine the Specials starting today!

Woo Hoo!!  I know many of you have been patiently waiting for today because....today you can combine two different specials, order your Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and get FREE stuff!!!  I always love to maximize the deals!!

**For my customers only**
I filled in the Close To My Heart pdf order form for you with the basic information and order totals.  Email me and I'll send you a copy so you can start your order.

So here's the deal...

Order the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge Bundle for $99 and that qualifies you to

Receive the National Stamping Month Promotion (Pair a Phrase Stamp Set) for FREE

You can also purchase the August Stamp of the Month (Wicked) for only $5
And!!!  If you buy the Stamp of the Month, you receive the A Typeface stamp set FREE!

If your order is shipped to my house (my sales tax rate is 7.75%) Your total is $125.70 and you will receive $185.59 worth of product!!!!!!  Amazing!!

Want more FREE stuff?  Turn your order into a party by bumping it up to $150 in retail product or gather some orders from your friends...and then you'll qualify for Hostess Rewards too!

But you have to hurry!!!  In order to maximize the deals like I've described here, your order must be placed by August 31st.  Email me if you have any questions!!

Here are a couple of links to inspire you on how to use your new treasures!
August Stamp of the Month - Wicked
Art Philosophy Samples



No comments: