Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think I saw my Mojo!!

I don't want to keep making excuses, but I kind of feel like I owe some kind of explanation...especially since I have been helping so many people get their blogs rolling...and then suddenly I stopped blogging.

I've been a bit sidetracked with training for my first half-marathon.  In 13 days I'll be attempting the Tinkerbell Half-Marathon at Disneyland.  I'm super excited and I finally know that I can totally handle the miles.  My only problem is I'm still too slow.... I'm going to go for it and do the best I can, but I'm fully prepared to get pulled off the route.  It will be a happy little miracle if I get to finish!

Training and reading my new Kindle Fire (hubby spoiled me at Christmas) has done a great job of keeping me distracted from some other issues that have been weighing on my mind. I'm waiting to get some more definitive news before I figure out my plan of action.  Keeping busy distracts me, but for some reason I just couldn't get into the swing of things with stamping!

But, thanks to an amazing workshop with my wonderful customers...I think I see my mojo.  I'm starting to feel like stamping again.  The crazy thing is, I actually have a ton of projects to blog.  I have pictures on my camera and everything... so let's just get started and see if I can get my act together.



I got inspired to make a "Love" banner when I was helping Jennifer create hers at the crop.  I didn't have the same adorable paper she had, so I had to look through my stash to see what I had.  I used the Sweetheart Paper Pack and I kind of felt guilty using something that is retired...

But Guess What????

It's in the "While Supplies Last" section on my website for the amazing price of $3 - so hurry on over if you want to create some fun Valentine decorations and goodies!


No comments: