Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Treats

When I got an invitation to a little Easter Dinner last night, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to create a little Easter treat for everyone AND enter the H2H Challenge for this week, so I ran to the store, picked up some little treats and whipped up 12 of these cute little treat bags.  I was able to use some scraps leftover from my workshops.  I love it when I'm able to use some of the bits and pieces I have left to make something fun.


The saying says "Happy Easter to My Peeps."

Supplies Used:
B7149B Lucy Paper Pack
B1402 My Peeps
Inks: Grey Wool, Cotton Candy, Desert Sand (for sponging)

8 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute tags for your treat bags! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Jen Rubio said...

Adorable Dawn!! Just LOVE them! :)

Carol Loftus said...

So so cute!!!

Joelle H. said...

These are so sweet! Thanks for sharing your creative idea with us at H2H!

Lisa said...

Cute tags! I just love those peeps!

Paige Dolecki said...

Dawn -

Love it! Making cute tags and bags for candy treats is the best part of being a paper crafter for me! Love giving this kind of gift. Thanks for sharing your cutie patootie art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You have really good ability to create good tags and bags!,it is really cute one, anyone like it easily. If you go to any online company for more professionals ideas then we will get more and more creative ideas and tips.

summaorublogger said...

Obtenez des offres comme un essai gratuit de 3 mois. connexion à Netflix