Friday, April 06, 2012

Flashback Friday #1 - Plates

I have been a consultant with Close To My Heart (DOTS) since 1995 and I have watched styles come and go.  It's fun to see something we did 10-15 years ago, resurface with a new spin on them.  Sometimes I'll see projects on a blog and I'll think....hey we used to make those, why didn't I think to do them again? LOL

And then...I ran across some oldies, but goodies, in my stamp room so I thought it would be fun to start a new feature called

Flashback Friday

I'll post some old samples of projects I've done in the past, or I'll remake something I did years ago.

This week I decided to post a plate I made.  I did a ton of these plate workshops and they were so fun.  I think I might have to see if the company is still in business so we can do them again.

Basically you stamp your design on tissue, send it to the company and they make it into a plate.

Here's one I still have in my cupboard - Don't you just love those old D.O.T.S. designs?


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

OOOOHHHHH.... I absolutely LOVE those old D.O.T.S designs... in fact, I can't even part with mine!!! lol
do you remember the Calendar Cuties???? :-)
Thank you for your awesome Flashback Friday!!
Trish