Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Project - Vinyl on Cups

I held a scrapbook retreat for my customers at Rabbit Hill Ranch back in June and I still have projects and updates to post about it.

This was one of my favorites! 


Forgive the crazy photo...we had to hold up a black hoodie to make a makeshift backdrop in order to get the cups to show up in the picture. LOL.  We forgot to take a picture before a few of the cups went home. 

I like to put little goodies out on the tables throughout the weekend so I kind of collect things in the weeks and months leading up to the retreat.  Thanks to my buddy Candace, I was able to pick up these acrylic tumblers.

I had planned to put a cute tag or something on them and then at the last minute I had a brainstorm....

Why not cut their names on the cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge and personalize them??

So I enlisted the help of my husband and we quickly put the names on the night before the retreat.  I still had plenty of vinyl leftover so I turned it into a vinyl lesson at the retreat and let my customers cut out the design of their choice to add to their cups.

They turned out so cute and it ended up being a fun project!  So fun that I will be helping the girls at church to decorate their water bottles for camp tomorrow night.

Workshops Available! - Contact me to book your own Cricut Vinyl workshop in the San Diego area.



1 comment:

Karen Clark said...

What an AWESOME idea!! I am so scraplifting this one!!