Thursday, August 02, 2012

CTMH Cricut Artiste - Pop-Up Cards

One of the keys I was assigned to use for my Extravaganza Presentation at the Close To My Heart 2012 Convention was the "A" key and it contains fun pop-up cards.


You can create a card that says "Hello" or one that says "love," but as you can see on my board below... I came up with a third option.  Simply flip the card insert over, or cover it with paper and you can have a blank canvas to create whatever kind of pop-up card you'd like!


I'll post a better picture later...but can you tell what part of the key I used to create the little gift with the eiffel tower on the tag?  It's the adorable mailbox!  I put two mailboxes together to create something new.  Stay tuned and I'll post a better picture and more details.

Supplies Used:
  • La Belle Vie Paper Pack
  • CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge - A Key as well as a few cuts from other keys.
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • Birthday Stamps/Balloons are from set included in Artiste Bundle
  • D1528 Jardin Stamp Set
  • La Belle Vie My Stickease Assortment
  • Black, Smokey Plum, Desert Sand and Blush inks
Are you ready to add the Artiste Cartridge to your collection?  You can purchase it, or any of the other Close To My Heart products I've featured, on my website, or contact me to book your own online gathering and earn FREE product too!


No comments: