Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Have you ever thought about it?

Have you ever thought..."Dawn sure has a lot of fun with Close to My Heart, I'd love to do that?"

Well maybe now is the time!  Close To My Heart updated their kit prices and made it even easier to start your own business.  If you've been scrapbooking and stamping for a while and have collected your own stash of supplies then the new Essentials $49 kit (approximately $130 retail value) is just for you.  You can plan your first workshop or gathering by making adorable samples with the Avonlea products included in the kit and then order what you need for your next event and customize it to your needs and likes.



If you're brand new to Close To My Heart and don't have as many tools in your stash, you can take a look at the $99 kit (approximately $280 retail value) to see if that meets your needs better.


And to make the deal even sweeter...the August special means you will also receive the amazing bag we received at convention.  These bags are so highly coveted that my fellow consultants that did not attend convention have been BEGGING to buy one!!!  While CTMH says they have many of these bags in stock, they also said "while supplies last!"  And I have already seen a ton of people signing up today so if this is something you want to do.... do it RIGHT AWAY!


Here's a little about how I run my team and what you can expect from me.


  • I have been with Close To My Heart/D.O.T.S. for 17 years so I have a wealth of experience running and adapting my business to the needs of my family.  I have also been honored to be selected to teach at many of the CTMH corporate events and conventions.
  • I have a team facebook group set-up where you can get to know fellow team members and learn from each other.
  • I post little challenges and inspiration 1-2 times per week.
  • I am a "no pressure" girl, so that means I am here to lead and support you, but I will not hound you!  You tell me what your goals and needs are and I will try to help you along.
  • Team meetings in San Diego and I am available to skype and email my long distance team members.
  • I also allow my team members to attend my workshops/crops (as long as there is space) so that you can create fun projects and see how I run my business.  You can adapt and improve upon my ideas to build your own business.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or pop on over to my website and start your career today!  We can't wait to welcome you to the Paper Hearts team!

No comments: