Monday, August 13, 2012

Love Decor featuring CTMH La Belle Vie Paper Pack

Here's another fun sample from my Extravaganza booth at the Close To My Heart convention.  I created my own chipboard pieces and covered with paper from the La Belle Vie paper pack.  I used my cropodile to punch holes and hooked together with extra rings I had from the banners we sell in the catalog and I added some of our fun new Tulle!!! Love that stuff.  You can add it to anything to give it a little "ohh la la."

This is a really quick and easy project that you can adapt to any home by switching the paper pack to one that matches your decor.


I included pictures of a few of the things I love...

My crazy Merrill family!
My boy and his girl walking with my little pup.
My hubby and I
and of course...who could resist that little Maisy face!

Supplies Used:

  • X7158B La Belle Vie Paper Pack
  • X7158C La Belle Vie My Stickease
  • Z1798 Black Tulle Ribbon
  • Z1393 Black Mini-Medley Accents (ribbon)


You can order any of the supplies I featured on my website or contact me to get details about how to host your own gathering online or in person!

No comments: