Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Workshop Cards featuring CTMH Dakota Paper Pack

At my August workshop I featured cards using the Dakota paper.  I loved using this paper so much.  I wish the colors in my photos had turned out better because they are so rich and gorgeous in person!  I've also become a bit obsessed with the Durables Studs.  They look so good.  I want to add them to all of my projects now.

The first card was inspired by Alissa Chilton.  I had to switch it up to accommodate the size of card I was using and the papers I already used in the other projects.


Next up is a quick and easy card that is very striking in person.  Using the durables studs help carry that masculine feel.




And last, but definitely not least... is my favorite of the bunch!!  It can be a card or a gift card holder.  Check out my video below for more details.  I love this style of card and plan to make more!




Products Used:

  • X7157B Dakota Paper Pack
  • X1701 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment
  • Z1706 Round Durables
  • Z1705 Square Durables
  • Z282 Black Hemp


2 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful cards! Cute video.

Diane said...

Okay no more plain boring cards for me! Thanks!