Wednesday, September 05, 2012

CTMH Halloween Display Tray featuring Moonlight Complements

I was so excited when I saw all the fun Halloween supplies in our Idea Book/Catalog. It was really hard not to immediately begin creating!  I know it's still a little early, but October will be here before you know it and October 1st is the day I start decorating my office!

This project was so quick, easy and fun and I am making it EVEN easier for all my customers.

All you have to do is buy the display tray ($19.95) and the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements ($4.95) and I will provide the paper, cricut cuts, and close-up photo needed to complete the project.

You can easily personalize the project by putting photos in a couple of the sections instead of the decorations.

When you are done you will have a few elements left over that you can use on your other spooky projects.


2 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

This is a great tray I love it!

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

So cute Dawn! Love it!