Monday, February 25, 2013

CTMH Easter Basket using Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Still playing around with the "Spring" key on the Close To My Heart (CTMH) Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  There are so many fun projects on this one little key.  It could keep me busy for a while!


This time I made the cute little strawberry basket and turned it into an Easter basket.  Quick, easy and fun!


I wove some of our Chantilly fabric through the sides of the basket and embellished with the Easter Wishes stamp set.

Products Used:

  • Cotton Candy Cardstock
  • Cotton Candy ink pad
  • Key Lime Cardstock (retired - you could use pear or sweet leaf)
  • B1422 Easter Wishes
  • Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
In case you missed it - here's the post where I featured the Butterfly Boxes from the same key.


3 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

How cute is this!?! The little birdie adds a happy springtime feel. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very clever how you used the fabric for a ribbon to weave through the basket.

Pancake Recipes said...

Thanks for a great rread