Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Lava Cake Birthday Jar featuring CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge

I have to tell you, I am sooo BLESSED!!!  I have the MOST amazing customers.  Every month it seems like somebody brings me a goodie or a treat.  Many of them know about my Hello Kitty love and they just can't resist it when they see something cute.  They simply have to bring it to me!  While I am truly grateful, I often think "don't they know I am supposed to spoil them?"

My birthday was last Monday and I got so many fun birthday wishes and surprises!  My buddies left me cards and presents on my porch.  When Candace found out there was not a party happening at my office, she showed up with balloons, cold stone cupcakes and lunch. Suddenly everyone at work had to run an errand and we had a fun afternoon party. LOL.  (Obviously I'm the one that plans all the parties in my department. oops)

I asked permission to share one little gift that just blew me away!  I am glad nobody saw me get  out of my car and run up to my porch to check it out.  It looked so stinkin cute sitting there waiting for me!  Hello it even had a spoon on it!! Love it.

My buddy Sandra used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the stamps that come with it to create this adorable lava cake in a jar.  The instructions said it had whipped cream frosting and to heat for 20 seconds in the microwave.  I couldn't eat it that night so I put it in the fridge for a couple of days.  (I'm not sure if it had to be refrigerated or not, but I was worried about the whip cream frosting.) Why oh why did I wait so long.  It was sooooo good.  The whip cream frosting really turned lava like. It was some ooey gooey goodness!!



This is one idea I definitely plan to copy.  I felt to special and loved and it was adorable too.

Thank you to everyone that reminded me how truly blessed I am to know so many fabulous people!!!

Artiste Images:

  • Banner - Accent 1 pg 35
  • Cupcake - Pg. 69
  • Birthday Wishes - Accent - Pg. 77






No comments: