Thursday, January 02, 2014

Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit

It's National Papercrafting Month and CTMH is celebrating with a fun Cardmaking kit. When you spend $35, you can get this exclusive kit for only $15.

I have to admit, I only ordered this kit because it was the special for this month. I wasn't super excited about it, but I am so glad I ordered it! It looks so much better in person and I love the glitter tape and washi tape that is included in the kit.

Here's just one of the five card designs in the kit, along with my adaptation. One of the best things about our kits is that you can vary it according to your own tastes and style.

Here are the pieces I cut, using the cutting guide included in the kit.


And here is card number one. (You can make two each of five designs.)


No comments: