Monday, September 29, 2014

CTMH Artfully Sent Halloween Pop-Up Card

Continuing my love affair with the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and my Halloween projects...

Today I whipped up a pop-up card.  I learned to make pop-up cards about 18 years ago, but as you know...I don't feature them much on my blog.  Why?  I am too lazy and impatient!!  That makes the Artfully Sent cartridge perfect for me. LOL  I think I can handle pushing a button or two and loading the paper.  Now I am going to be the popup Queen!!

I kept the outside of the card fairly simple and I just cut out a few images from the patterned paper in the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet...


Everything on the inside was cut with one key on the Cricut.  You can't tell in the picture, but I cut the spider out of Purple glitter paper.  I love how easy it is to cut the CTMH glitter paper!!!




There's still plenty of time to create all the Halloween gifts and projects you need.  Just hop on over to my website and order your Cartridge and papers and you'll be all set.



No comments: