Wednesday, July 15, 2015

CTMH Enchantment - Color Make-Over - Retiring Colors

*************************************
Welcome to Stamptildawn....
I will keep blogging here... however, I am building up my resources on my website.  

So...if you're looking for:
My class schedule
Cool Cricut information and resources
Current sales and promotions
Kits for sale...

Head on over to my Stamptildawn Website at stamptildawn.biz - It's a work in progress but hopefully it will just get better and better!!!!

And now..for my latest blog post.
***************************************

The Enchantment Color Group is getting a make-over!!  We are updating a few colors and they are beautiful!!!!  But...if one of these colors is your fav, stock up quick....before they are gone.  I would highly recommend picking up the reinker for the stamp pad if it's one you just can't say goodbye to!



Head on over to my shopping site to order yours today!!
Olive reinker - already sold out!!

No comments: