Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Watercolor Wednesday - Masculine Card

Welcome to Watercolor Wednesday!  I have been having so much fun creating with watercolors that I decided to create a whole series of posts that will appear on Wednesday's.  I haven't been blogging much, so in the spirit of moving forward and just getting it done...I'm just going to post today's card and info.  I have some tutorials and basic info to share, but I'll put that in some future posts.

Here is today's card...


Watercolor Tips

  • Cut your watercolor paper about 1 inch bigger than the image you plan to stamp.  
  • Choose the colors that you would be likely to use if you were coloring in the stamp and just do a band of color.
    • Do a quick watercolor wash (lots of water, little bit of color) on your paper.  
    • Let dry
    • Stamp Image


    Quick, Easy and Done!!  You don't have to actually watercolor the fine details of the image.



    The wood grain paper is from our new Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper Pack.(Z3262) Oh how I love this paper!!!!  I'm sure I will use it so much that you will get sick of seeing it.  The wood grain has a brown tint on one side and a grey tint on the other.  How smart is that?

    Want to get the Rustic Fundamentals FREE??


    During the month of August, when you order our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packets feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique. Yep, this deal is basically the best!


    No comments: